Inuyasha-Cool-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poem ~~Sad Tears~~

2 posters

Go down

Poem ~~Sad Tears~~ Empty Poem ~~Sad Tears~~

Post by Kagome Higurashi Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 am

Dear Izzy,

You were filled with some much life.
So young beautiful that you made us laugh but now we cry tears of sorrow now that you are gone forever….
I ask why over and over again and I have no answer to my question….
We all ask ourselves could have prevented your death..
I wish that I could tell you how much you meant to us and how our lives changed the day when we all met you even now that your gone a piece of each of us is gone forever for a close beloved friend we cherished dearly in our hearts…
This poem is not enough to say how much will forever cherish you in our hearts and minds.
We will never forget you Izzy……..

~Poem~
Sad tears,

Broken hearts, shattered dreams for a friend that never know the means of how we loved you and now we shed tears of sorrow and for broken dreams.
Now your gone and you are a missing part to our broken shattered hearts.
We can’t believe our inner most fear would be real that we would realize that your gone and now we are nothing but broken hearts.
I have tried to say that this inst real nothing more than a dream but I never wake up though it may seems your gone and we are left her shedding tears.
We love you Izzy and will never forget our laughter and tears for you someone so dear and near to our hearts that our memories will never part without the thought of you or our shattered broken hearts...

Poem ~~Sad Tears~~ Izabel10-1