Inuyasha-Cool-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation

Go down

Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation Empty Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation

Post by Naraku Jr. Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Jr was walking around the Forest like usual.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.
Quarter Demon & Prince of Demons

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation Empty Re: Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Jade was flying along in the sky when she spotted a man with blue hair.That must be him...She smirked and landed a few feet away from the male.She placed her hand on her hip and she ran her fingers thought her straight purple hair with her other hand."You must be Naraku Jr."

Back to top Go down

Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation Empty Re: Naraku Jr Meets his Father's New Creation

Post by Naraku Jr. Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm

He looked at her with bored look on his face. "So you must be spider-buns new toy" he said, calling Naraku spider-buns, knowing it would piss off Naraku, who he knew was watching.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Jade giggled."Your funny.Too bad daddy asked me to destroy you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 pm

He stared at her as if she were insane. His attire consisted of a black trench coat, black pants, black tanktop, which was tucked into his pants & black boots with a steel toe. He had short, black hair, a headband wrapped around his forehead, pale skin, a black
goatee & had on black sunglasses, making it impossible for people to see his eyes. He smirked at her. "What? The bag of fucknuts was too cowardly to take care of me himself?" he asked.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Jade giggled some more."Hehe hes not a cowardly.He just didn't wont to wast his time fighting you.He wanted to be entertaining so he decided to create me and have me kill you.Once i kill you I will become the supreme sibling."She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:39 pm

He snorted at her. "So he sends a pussy out to do a tiger's a job? Listen darlin, you don't want to start a fight with me, especially since I know you can't finish it Do you know who I am? I am the World's Toughest Son Of a Bitch & the Biggest Badass in existence. Your no match for me. Oh & tell dear ol' fucknuts that I got one of the two things he desired back when he was human. Tell him Kikyo is now with me" he said with an evil grin as he put his fists up.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Jade's smiled widened."Oh my gosh!Your too funny!"She laughed."I'm not scared of you.I'm not even scared to die.But i wont be the one dying today.You will."She said simply."And father has moved on.He doesn't need Kikyo.It should be the other way around.Kikyo should be wanting him."She smirked."Now...how shall i dispose of you..."She went into a thinking position."Lets see...Oh!I know!"She giggled and flew up in the air.She put her hands out in front of her and dark energy began to form into a ball in front of her fingertips.The ball grew to the size of Jade."Say bye bye!"She smiled and sent the ball of dark energy at Onigumo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:50 pm

He smirked & flew into the air to dodge the attack. "You & old fuck nuts are not the only ones who can fly. Time to die you two dollar skank" he said as he flew at her with his fist cocked back.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:51 pm

"Haha!"Jade flew at him and swung her razor sharp claws at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:56 pm

He flew to the side & started a boxing combination on her at very fast speed. Jab, right hook, jab, jab, left hook, right uppercut, low hook, jab right hook, left hook, left uppercut. He then clenched his hands together & brought them down on to the top of her head.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Jade fell to the ground.She stood up and laughed.She looked up at Onigumo with an evil like smile."I got a present for you." The ground around her began to shake and a dozen skeletons crawled out of the ground.They were taller then Jade and they were carrying large swords.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 pm

"Oooh, kitty got claws. Well here kitty kitty, come to papa" he said with a grin as he sent out tentacles & destroyed the skeletons, just like his father Naraku.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 pm

"Eww your not my papa!And two can play at that game!"She smirked and she sent out her tentacles at his."I was created out of fathers flesh and blood so i've got some of his abilities."

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraku Jr. Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:14 pm

"I wouldn't want to be your papa you two dollar skank. By the looks of you, you suck spider-buns as it probably is your only means of existence" he taunted with a grin as he loooked her up & then pretended to look ready to vomit.
Naraku Jr.
Naraku Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down