Inuyasha-Cool-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuu The Dragon Demon

2 posters

Go down

Ryuu The Dragon Demon Empty Ryuu The Dragon Demon

Post by Ryuu Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:00 pm

me:*walking down a dirt path after a battle with a strange demon that called himself naraku baddly wounded as he makes his way to find a safe place to rest to recover from his wouds that were inflicted during battle*
"he thinks"
who was this naraku and why does it seem formilar.
he has shards of the jewel of four souls, which most demon sought after but I would never or have no need for such a jewel.
I need to find out who this naraku is and stop him from what he is planing to do with the jewel of four souls once he has gathered the shards.
hmmm I wounder who would be able to tell me infomation on this half demon naraku.
*he walks alittle foward as his vision starts to become blurry as he becomes light headed, he stumbles as he trys to make his way to find a safe place to rest and he leans aginst a tree trying to regain his blance.
once he thinks he has regained his blance he walks forward a few steps then he becomes even light headed as his vision becomes black as he loses his blance and he falls forward as his long beautiful demon hair swirls around his face as he falls to the ground making an impact to the ground with a loud thud noise as he passes out from the lost of to much blood*
Ryuu
Ryuu
Dragon Demon
Dragon Demon

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Ryuu The Dragon Demon Empty Re: Ryuu The Dragon Demon

Post by Tusume Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 pm

Tusume had been walking around for a while looking for a village she would be able to go to and get some food when she happened to see a stranger passed out of the ground.She ran toward him and knelt down beside him."Uh...are you awake?"She asked moving some of his hair away from his face to getting a better look at him.
Tusume
Tusume

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down