Inuyasha-Cool-RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu

2 posters

Go down

Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu Empty Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu

Post by Suikotsu Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 am

Name:Suikotsu

Bio: Suikotsu is a member of the Shichinintai, and one of their main fighters along with Jakotsu and Genkotsu. He is actually insane, as well as schizophrenic and suffering from hallucinations and amnesia.

Suikotsu is first found by Kikyo as a human doctor. He knew only his name and had no idea he was undead, or was a member of the Shinchinintai. He frequently hallucinated blood on his hands, and often washed in a futile attempt to wash it off.

When the Shinchinintai finds him, Suikotsu regains his memories and vicious nature. He takes back his metal claws and rejoins the clan. His docile nature is gone, and he now wishes only to kill. Ironically enough, given his past hallucinations, Suikotsu now kills almost anything just so he can feel the blood on his hands.

Note:This may be how Suikotsu acts in the show,but this is not how i'm going to be playing him. I'll most likely play him as a more neutral force,serving bankotsu completely,but being less crazy and bloodthirsty. I'm keeping his weapons and combat skills. I'll also most likely be giving him some sense of honor and keep a bit of Doctor Suikotsu's kind nature,but maybe keep it deeply hidden.
Suikotsu
Suikotsu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu Empty Re: Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu

Post by Kagome Higurashi Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 pm

ooc: ok. Hm is this tony? if not sorry just was wondering. appproved! Welcome! ^^
Kagome Higurashi
Kagome Higurashi
Priestess
Priestess

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2008-09-30

https://inuyasha-cool-rpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu Empty Re: Suikotsu-Doctor Suikotsu

Post by Suikotsu Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Um,no. Thank you.
Suikotsu